Tuesday, May 22, 2007

The Secret to Anti-Aging

There’s no surer way to know that I’m getting older when I start noticing anti-aging skincare products, start getting paranoid about the sun and start noticing small laugh lines on my face! I’ve been on the lookout for good anti-aging products for a while already as the ones I was currently using made my skin dry out which wasn’t too good. I was at a loss at what to try till a friend recommended Dremu Skin Care Products.

Dremu has a whole range of anti-aging products made out of emu oil. I had previously heard of the marvelous properties of emu oil in curing skin ailments such as psoriasis and eczema but now Dremu has found that it assists collagen regrowth, smoothening out wrinkles and is great for sensitive skin, which I have! In fact, they’re so popular in the US that Airbrush, their eye cream has been rated tops by Oprah while their Cashmere hand and body lotion is Beyonce’s favourite! Best of all, they ship overseas and have a fantastic anti-aging package retailing now for $99 which includes the wonderful 5 star eye cream!

I’ve always admired the porcelain complexion of the stars, even without air-brushing and if their secret is Dremu, I can’t wait to try it myself!
*Sponsored*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting!....

I am thrilled with Funky Cookies because it can help in curing Psoriasis. Find the other way of treatment
Psoriasis Treatment