Monday, May 28, 2007

Wise Investments

An article in the papers yesterday talking about retirement and whether you had enough savings for your retirement got me a bit worried. I guess there’s no better time like the present to start saving and investing for your old age. Of course, this excluding any negative thoughts of getting run over by a truck in the new future! That article piqued my interest in what are considered good investments and I resolved to start reading up more to understand investing.

So, I was very happy to find a UK investment forum which teaches just that from investing in equities, bonds, foreign exchange to fund management. It’s an interactive site which allows you to learn from the experiences other investors have and their tried and true methods. They even highlight which investment opportunities are fake ones or scams and possible potential scams which I thought was excellent. At least it’ll protect gullible people who could be swayed by the talk of get rich quick schemes. They even do a step-to-step guide of investing in equities and other financial instruments which was very informative for new investors like me. Best of all, it not only focuses on investments in the UK but also global markets, making it very applicable to anyone who’s looking for guidelines and information on investing.

Hopefully I’ll learn something and manage to retire comfortably…the sooner the better!


*This is a sponsored review*

No comments: