Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Disney Magic

I was just saying last night that the person who thought of the Mickey Mouse symbol was a genius. All it involves is just 3 round circles in the correct places and voila, it's become a world-wide symbol every child and adult can relate to! Except for some kids my mom met recently. The poor little sods didn't have any idea who Mickey Mouse was! We were so horrified! Was this where education was taking them?!

Anyway, when I came across Discount Disney Tickets, I thought I'd better send that information on to those kids and their parents. How can anyone not know Mickey Mouse?! At least with the discounted tickets, hopefully the kids'll badger their parents to take them to Disneyland to see the legendary Mickey and they'll finally know what those 3 black circles mean!

No comments: