Sunday, May 20, 2007

Savvy Travelling

The travel world is changing. Travellers are becoming more travel-savvy and seeking different sorts of vacations from the guided, led by the nose type of tour groups. A friend who was recently planning a Dominican Republic all inclusive vacation choose asked for my help as most companies here don’t even know where it is! In fact, for me, Dominican Republic was always where some of the most beautiful Ms Universe came from! I recommended her Vacations.net that features all kinds of resorts in beautiful beach destinations at a great rate. She checked them out and was very happy indeed with the rates they offer, the resorts and the wonderful recommendations from previous travellers and is winging her way there soon! I hope she brings me back something nice!

No comments: