Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Internet Again!

Am so happy to have internet connection again! *hugs internet* Yes, if there's anything called internet obsession or blog withdrawal symptoms I think I have it! Luckily for me, I have many kindred spirits who all belong to Internet Anonymous too! A internet-holic friend who recently moved to the UK got his broadband internet set up in just a day upon his arrival and it was as if he had never left when we started chatting over the net again!

Sometimes I wish we had cheap broadband like the UK does. They get so much faster connection and better service for a fraction of what we pay for due to their tough competition while all we poor people here are 100% reliant on Streamyx! It goes down and so does my mood and internet surfing! They even have excellent sites to help users compare broadband services and prices. I wonder when we'll ever reach that stage!

But for now, I guess Streamyx will have to do for this internet-holic!

No comments: