Wednesday, May 16, 2007

You're My SugarDaddy

You're my Honeybunch, Sugarplum
Pumpy-umpy-umpkin, You're my Sweetie Pie

My colleague's handphone sings to this tune and I can't get it out of my head! However, it seemed like the perfect theme song for this new radical dating site. Why radical? Because it's goal is to bring together affluent and successful Single men (why does that sound like an oxymoron?!) and girls who are seeking to be spoilt and pampered (read: the rest of the female population!). It sounds just like one of those reality Bachelor and Bachelorette shows!

Anyway out of interest, I surfed over to it and found that they actually have quite an extensive database of young ladies on the lookout for their Sugar Daddies. However, if you're not a nubile young girl, don't feel left out as they have Sugar Mommas, male Sugar Babies and for those in mood for the alternative, gay Sugar Daddies!

It's interesting where our world is coming to with globalisation! I never thought one would be able to find their Sugar Daddy online!

No comments: