- Paypal's been out all weekend with that strange message requesting for a US bank account to be added on before any transaction can be made. It's been a terrible pain as it has thrown a spanner into my plans for greater things to come!
- I couldn't wake up this morning when my mobile phone alarm went off. It somehow had worked itself into my dreams and I couldn't understand what that buzzing sound in my dreams was!
- Traffic was, as usual, "excellent"! The government should really do something about the crazy motorbikes who have a death wish by weaving themselves in and out of traffic.
- I have indigestion from a weekend pig-out and am now nursing a sore tum *whimpers*
- Got a huge pile of work thrown at me first thing when I came in *ducks and runs*
- Having said all that, I've been browsing The Secret and if nothing else, it's teaching me to be positive and breathe to see myself through this week! Ommmm.....
Happy Monday everyone! And something just to keep you smiling till the end of the day:
These are real answers given by children.
- Name the four seasons - Salt, pepper, mustard and vinegar.
- Explain one of the processes by which water can be made safe to drink - Flirtation makes water safe to drink because it removes large pollutants like grit, sand, dead sheep and canoeists.
- How is dew formed? - The sun shines down on the leaves and makes them perspire.
- How can you delay milk turning sour? - Keep it in the cow.
- What causes the tides in the oceans? - The tides are a fight between the Earth and the Moon. All water tends to flow towards the moon, because there is no water on the moon, and nature hates a vacuum. I forget where the sun joins in this fight.
- What are steroids? - Things for keeping carpets still on the stairs.
- What happens to your body as you age? - When you get old, so do your bowels and you get intercontinental.
- Name a major disease associated with cigarettes - Premature death.
- How are the main parts of the body categorized? (e.g., abdomen) - The body is consisted into three parts - the brainium, the borax and the abdominal cavity. The brainium contains the brain, the borax contains the heart and lungs, and the abdominal cavity contains the five bowels, A,E,I,O and U.
- What is the fibula? - A small lie.
- What does "varicose" mean? - Nearby.
- Give the meaning of the term "Caesarean Section" - The Caesarean Section is a district in Rome.
- What does the word "benign" mean? - Benign is what you will be after you be eight.
Don't we love them?!