Saturday, June 09, 2007

Broadway, Broadway!

I’m a huge theatre and musical fan. I’ve only caught the Phantom of the Opera and Les Miserables so far but one of my dreams has always been to watch a popular show on Broadway. However, a friend who went there not too long ago warned me that it was really hard to secure tickets for good shows and sometimes you may end up having a lousy set despite having paid heaps for the ticket. She advised me to get my tickets from Broadway Ticket Brokers the next time I go, which was what she did. They’re ticket brokers that can get great, confirmed seats for you at a price. The ticket can be fedexed over to you in advance so you can be sure that you’ll have it in your hands before your trip there. Now it’s time for me to start saving for my Broadway trip!

*sponsored*

No comments: