Friday, June 08, 2007

My Night Eyes

I was first introduced to night vision binoculars when I watched Jurassic Park. I thought it was the coolest thing ever to be able to see everything at night, albeit in a scary greenish light. So I was thrilled when I found OpticsPlanet.com which sells all kinds of night vision equipment. They sell high quality night vision equipment by reliable brands such as Yukon, Trijicon, Insight Technology and many others. It’s perfect if you’re looking for a good night vision scope for your neighborhood watch, security team or law enforcement. They even provide specialized equipment for military or SWAT functions. And everything you buy is with free UPS and APO shipping! Cool! Maybe I can start collecting my own night vision binoculars now!

*sponsored*

No comments: