Thursday, June 14, 2007

Furnishing My New Home

When we bought our new house, I realized that buying a new house is just the beginning. There’s a lot more work and money that needs to be put in for renovation and furnishings. A contractor friend once told me that a safe budget to work with for furnishings are approximately 10% to 15% of the house cost. Trying to work within that budget, I had to work extra hard to find the best deals for the quality furnishings I wanted in my house. One site which I had great help from was Farreys. They have everything you need for your new home from fans to ventilation equipment from various merchants at very competitive prices.

They even had designer bathroom accessories from famous designers such as Hansgrohe and lights from George Kovacs. I was very happy to see the designer accessories and lights at such a great price as it meant I could finally have my dream fittings and furnishings! For those who are looking for something cheaper, they even have a special offers section which changes frequently so do check often to see what great deals they offer. It was very easy to purchase things from their site as they run a fast shipping service combined with their safe shopping promise so you never have to worry about using your credit card with Farreys. I also got great volume discounts when I purchased my fittings from them and what I liked best was their 30-day return policy if there were problems with the fittings.

I’m well on my way to outfitting my dream home and I definitely wouldn’t have been able to do it within my budget if not for Farreys. So if you’re looking for designer and modern fittings at great prices, check out Farreys today!

No comments: