Saturday, June 09, 2007

Hawaii, here I come!

I’ve wanted to visit Hawaii for some time already. A friend who came back from there waxed lyrical about their beautiful beaches, wonderful food and fun in the sun and made me terribly envious! I brought up the idea of a Hawaiian vacation to my family and everyone was very excited about it. I was given the task of organising a trip with my family and was hunting around for a good Hawaii Condo to fit my family. I found gorgeous condos with Gebhart Properties which are big enough for my family. They have beautiful 3 bedroom penthouses right on the beach and it features even private elevator access! What beautiful resorts and the perfect size for my family! Now I can’t wait to bask on the Hawaiian beaches and enjoy the air-conditioned comfort of my beautiful resort!

No comments: