Friday, June 08, 2007

No More Queues

I recently visited my cousin in the US. He has been living there for many years already and like all Americans loves basketball and football. He’s rather cultured as well so whenever there’s a famous theatre show in town, he never fails to queue for the tickets. He was terribly excited when I arrived as according to his basketball calendar, I was just in time for the Miami Heat match and he was very eager to get his hands on the front-row seat tickets to give me the experience of a lifetime. I was quite surprised though to see how cool he was in trying to get the Miami Heat Tickets. Previously he used to complain about how fast the tickets sold out but now, with Premium Seats USA, he never has to worry about queuing or missing the seats he wants. Everything is done, just with the click of a mouse, from popular basketball matches to that glitzy fabulous show in Las Vegas! Hurrah for great ticketing services such as that! Now, I can’t wait to see my first basketball match live!

No comments: