Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hawaii Holiday

I was in Singapore last weekend and J’s little nieces who are big Lilo & Stitch fans insisted that I watch the cartoon with them. After seeing for about the 10th time, I started thinking of how I could make a visit to Hawaii. The scenes of the beautiful island were really tempting, even in cartoon form. What else could be more beautiful than rolling waves on a deep blue sea, white sandy beaches and swaying palm trees? I’ve heard that their food is really good too with seafood fresh from the seas. Ooh, what wouldn’t I give for a great Hawaii Travel holiday right now!

I’m quite broke but curious to see what the island offers, I searched online and found lovely rustic accommodation up for grabs. There are fantastic Maui vacation home rentals catering to travelers of all interests and ages, whether they are seeking a sun-filled day on the beach or a quieter retreat away from the hustle and bustle of life. They actually looked pretty affordable depending on the range of accommodation and grade. Now, maybe it’s just time to save up for my ticket there!

No comments: