Thursday, June 07, 2007

Looking for Study Options?

I’ve been reading a lot about capella university. Out of curiosity, I gave capella university a call to find out more from them. They were very quick to answer my call and the person at the other end was a very professional lady who was able to answer all my questions with lots of great information. From her, I learnt that they’re a fully online university that has been trying to increase their student base. They offer a fantastic range of 89 graduate and bachelor degrees and 16 certificate programs which give a wide field of options for anyone who’s seeking further study. In fact, I was surprised to hear that they had more than 19,000 students in the whole of USA and over 50 countries worldwide! With such a fantastic track record, I’m sure people curious to find out more about an online degree will have no hesitation in signing up for one!

No comments: