Thursday, June 28, 2007

Unique Car Plates

I’ve always been thrilled at the thought of owning a personalized number plate for my car. We’re not allowed to own those here but my lucky friends in the UK get to Buy Personalised Number Plates for their cars! They usually get their plates from Toon Plates which specializes in unique car plates for a reasonable price. In fact, they’ve recently revamped their site and slashed their prices to a rock-bottom deal! I surfed over to their new site out of interest and was thrilled to see how easy it was to navigate around it to select the best combination for my plate. Hmm…with great deals like those and the chance to have a special plate with my name on it, perhaps I should seriously consider their proposal of working there for a while!


*sponsored*

No comments: